South Africa’s Foremost Desktop and Notebook Data Recovery Services Are Available Nationally
Desktop and notebook data recovery do not differ much in terms of the technology employed, but rather the scale of technology in question. Both typically use the same type of mechanical hard disk drives that employ platters of disks with heads that read them, but notebook hard drives are usually extremely compact and often a little slower in their read and write rates because of the miniaturised technology. Hard disks are extremely sensitive to dust and dirt and are tightly sealed to keep them uncontaminated.
Clean Room Facilities
While we perform both desktop and notebook data recovery, we can in fact perform data recovery on virtually any type of media and these include, but are not limited to:
- SATA, SCSI, IDE and SAS hard disk drives.
- 1.1-inch and 1.8-inch drives.
- 3.5-inch and 5.25-inch floppy disks.
- Smart media and flash cards.
- HDD iPods.
- Memory sticks.
Some of these media is manufactured to extremely tight tolerances and require Clean Room facilities before they can safely be stripped to perform data recovery. A Clean Room is a unique environment, because:
- It employs advanced filtration systems to keep dust out.
- It is kept under a constant high pressure for the same reason.
- The temperature can be precisely controlled.
- The humidity can be precisely controlled.
While not all desktop and notebook data recovery procedures would require a Clean Room, it is heartening to know that we offer the most advanced data recovery services in the country, with branches in Cape Town, Midrand and Durban. It is also more affordable than you think:
- Our rates are very competitive.
- We charge NOTHING for quoting, diagnosing and even if you reject a quote.
- We offer student discounts.
Make use of South Africa’s foremost desktop and notebook data recovery service today.